I’m Chris, I joined Wisewould Mahony in 2016 and was admitted to practice in South Australia in 1987 and in Victoria in 1997. I am a Consultant in the Employment and Workplace Relations practice area. I am highly respected by my clients for the outstanding service I provide. I have personally represented employers and employees at the Fair Work Commission and in the Federal Circuit Court and Federal Court.
I have over 25 years experience in all aspects of Employment Law and Workplace Relations including:
- Fair Work Legalisation: compliance, implementation and enforcement.
- Terminations: dismissals, redundancy, disciplinary procedure and unfair dismissals.
- Employment agreements: enterprise agreements, staff contracts, executive contracts and contractor agreements.
- Policies: letters of offer, appropriate use of IT, privacy and all other human resources procedures.
- Industrial Relations: enterprise bargaining, union issues and industrial action.
- Transmission of business: sale of business, insolvency, restructuring and change management.
- Restraint of Trade: confidentiality, privacy, cyber-crime.
- Discrimination law: representation before anti-discrimination tribunals, policy advice and staff training.
- Representation: Industrial Relations Commission, Discrimination Tribunals, Magistrates Court (Industrial Division), Federal Circuit Court, Federal Court and all other jurisdictions.
- Occupational Health and Safety.
- Workplace Training.