Our team of Wills and Estates experts provide advice in relation to wills, powers of attorney, estates and succession planning law, asset protection and estate planning; wills and testamentary trusts; trusts law; probate and letters of administration; charitable giving; not-for-profit structures; superannuation and trust disputes.
- Estate planning, including the drafting of Wills and Testamentary Trusts
- Probate Applications
- Preparing Powers of Attorney (Financial, Medical, Guardianship)
- Contested estate claims and Will validity claims
- Letters of Administration
- Applications to VCAT for Administration and Guardianship
The Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia – The new world of Family Law On 1 September 20...
There are common misconceptions regarding the protection of inheritances and gifts received during t...
Where do you start? What if you can agree? What if you cannot agree? Who can help? The breakd...