Our team of Wills and Estates experts provide advice in relation to wills, powers of attorney, estates and succession planning law, asset protection and estate planning; wills and testamentary trusts; trusts law; probate and letters of administration; charitable giving; not-for-profit structures; superannuation and trust disputes.
- Estate planning, including the drafting of Wills and Testamentary Trusts
- Probate Applications
- Preparing Powers of Attorney (Financial, Medical, Guardianship)
- Contested estate claims and Will validity claims
- Letters of Administration
- Applications to VCAT for Administration and Guardianship
Everyone has their own personal experience following the breakdown of a relationship. Below are so...
Binding Child Support Agreement set aside as the financial impact of COVID-19 gives rise to a finding of exceptional circumstances
The financial effects of COVID-19 are being felt far and wide in our community. Many people are fin...
During these times of uncertainty, we have seen an unprecedented increase in Will enquiries from cli...