Our team of Wills and Estates experts provide advice in relation to wills, powers of attorney, estates and succession planning law, asset protection and estate planning; wills and testamentary trusts; trusts law; probate and letters of administration; charitable giving; not-for-profit structures; superannuation and trust disputes.
- Estate planning, including the drafting of Wills and Testamentary Trusts
- Probate Applications
- Preparing Powers of Attorney (Financial, Medical, Guardianship)
- Contested estate claims and Will validity claims
- Letters of Administration
- Applications to VCAT for Administration and Guardianship
Why finalising your divorce is important when making a new Will. One in three marriages in Austra...
There are many misconceptions regarding what happens to the estate of someone that has died intestat...
An early Christmas present for the taxpayer and some welcome clarity In what many would consider...