We have extensive experience advising business owners, company directors, receivers, administrators, liquidators and creditors on their rights and responsibilities in insolvency. We have expertise in corporate insolvency litigation and matters which require investigations, examinations, advice, enforcement options and litigation proceedings.
- Unfair preferences, uncommercial transactions, insolvent trading, loan accounts and breaches of director’s duties
- Voluntary administration and options
- Bankruptcy and alternative options
- General insolvency litigation
- Corporate insolvency issues including the PPSR, proof of debts, disclaimer of assets and remuneration
- Public examinations
- Deed of company arrangement and sale of assets agreements
Wisewould Mahony are leading practitioners in the liquor licensing and hospitality industries. It...
The Victorian Government has announced that it will extend the Commercial Tenancy Relief Scheme (“CT...
After welcoming our second child earlier this year I decided it was time to revisit a topic with my...