We have extensive experience advising business owners, company directors, receivers, administrators, liquidators and creditors on their rights and responsibilities in insolvency. We have expertise in corporate insolvency litigation and matters which require investigations, examinations, advice, enforcement options and litigation proceedings.
- Unfair preferences, uncommercial transactions, insolvent trading, loan accounts and breaches of director’s duties
- Voluntary administration and options
- Bankruptcy and alternative options
- General insolvency litigation
- Corporate insolvency issues including the PPSR, proof of debts, disclaimer of assets and remuneration
- Public examinations
- Deed of company arrangement and sale of assets agreements
On 16 December 2021, in the decision of Gavin Morton As Liquidator Of MJ Woodman Electrical Contract...