We have extensive experience advising business owners, company directors, receivers, administrators, liquidators and creditors on their rights and responsibilities in insolvency. We have expertise in corporate insolvency litigation and matters which require investigations, examinations, advice, enforcement options and litigation proceedings.
- Unfair preferences, uncommercial transactions, insolvent trading, loan accounts and breaches of director’s duties
- Voluntary administration and options
- Bankruptcy and alternative options
- General insolvency litigation
- Corporate insolvency issues including the PPSR, proof of debts, disclaimer of assets and remuneration
- Public examinations
- Deed of company arrangement and sale of assets agreements
In LibertyWorks Inc v Commonwealth of Australia  HCA 18, a majority of the High Court (5-2) fo...
Update to Owners Corporations Law By December 2021, new laws that affect Owners Corporations (“OC...
MANDATORY VACCINATIONS IN THE WORKPLACE: CAN IT BE A CONDITION OF ENTRY? Employers are legally ob...