We have extensive experience advising business owners, company directors, receivers, administrators, liquidators and creditors on their rights and responsibilities in insolvency. We have expertise in corporate insolvency litigation and matters which require investigations, examinations, advice, enforcement options and litigation proceedings.
- Unfair preferences, uncommercial transactions, insolvent trading, loan accounts and breaches of director’s duties
- Voluntary administration and options
- Bankruptcy and alternative options
- General insolvency litigation
- Corporate insolvency issues including the PPSR, proof of debts, disclaimer of assets and remuneration
- Public examinations
- Deed of company arrangement and sale of assets agreements
Everyone has their own personal experience following the breakdown of a relationship. Below are so...
Binding Child Support Agreement set aside as the financial impact of COVID-19 gives rise to a finding of exceptional circumstances
The financial effects of COVID-19 are being felt far and wide in our community. Many people are fin...
On 20 August 2020, the Victorian Treasurer announced an extension to the existing rent relief scheme...