Our team has extensive experience advising businesses and government in relation to all forms of commercial disputes including contractual disputes, insurance law, defamation, debt recovery, shareholder disputes and oppression, and building cases.
- Contract and property disputes
- Debt recovery
- Defamation, media and publishing
- Professional indemnity and regulation
- Australia Consumer Law
- Confidential information and non-competes
- Shareholder disputes
- Trade practices
- Tax disputes
- Personal Injury
- Government authority prosecutions
- Intellectual property
BEWARE of the consequences!! Concurrent enforcement proceedings by creditors may have repercussions...
Kelly v Trustees of the Christian Bros & Anor  VSC 110 Facts By Supreme Court procee...
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is a health crisis like no other and it is significantly affecti...