We have a broad family law practice advising clients and conducting court matters in relation to separation and divorce, negotiating property settlements, applications for spousal maintenance and preparing and advising on pre-nuptial and financial agreements.
- Property settlements and financial disputes
- Pre-nuptial and financial agreements
- Tax advice in relation to settlements and transfer of assets
- Spousal maintenance
- Divorce and nullity of marriage
- Parental rights and responsibilities
- Parenting arrangements
- Child support
- Paternity disputes
- IVF and surrogacy issues
Separating from a long-term partner is often a difficult and overwhelming experience. Below are some...
The Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia – The new world of Family Law On 1 September 20...
There are common misconceptions regarding the protection of inheritances and gifts received during t...