We have a broad family law practice advising clients and conducting court matters in relation to separation and divorce, negotiating property settlements, applications for spousal maintenance and preparing and advising on pre-nuptial and financial agreements.
- Property settlements and financial disputes
- Pre-nuptial and financial agreements
- Tax advice in relation to settlements and transfer of assets
- Spousal maintenance
- Divorce and nullity of marriage
- Parental rights and responsibilities
- Parenting arrangements
- Child support
- Paternity disputes
- IVF and surrogacy issues
Everyone has their own personal experience following the breakdown of a relationship. Below are so...
Binding Child Support Agreement set aside as the financial impact of COVID-19 gives rise to a finding of exceptional circumstances
The financial effects of COVID-19 are being felt far and wide in our community. Many people are fin...
As the COVID-19 situation continues to unfold, it is difficult to comprehend the added emotional and...