We have a broad family law practice advising clients and conducting court matters in relation to separation and divorce, negotiating property settlements, applications for spousal maintenance and preparing and advising on pre-nuptial and financial agreements.
- Property settlements and financial disputes
- Pre-nuptial and financial agreements
- Tax advice in relation to settlements and transfer of assets
- Spousal maintenance
- Divorce and nullity of marriage
- Parental rights and responsibilities
- Parenting arrangements
- Child support
- Paternity disputes
- IVF and surrogacy issues
The Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia – The new world of Family Law On 1 September 20...
There are common misconceptions regarding the protection of inheritances and gifts received during t...
Where do you start? What if you can agree? What if you cannot agree? Who can help? The breakd...